My dear friend Astrid I know’s got good taste in music. She’s next up in ‘Your Music’!
Where do you find new music?
Search Spotify, Youtube and just go on the streets of London and listen to buskers. Also my friends tend to give me a lot of musical inspirations and introduce me to all these new people. My dead has learned me a lot as well about music and together we listen to his old vinyls and discover all sorts of new gems.
What’s your favourite place to listen to music to?
In my room with my speakers on, and on the underground. Actually I listen to music every minute of the day, so practically everywhere.
What activity are you unable to do without music on?
Everything?! But mostly focus. Music is life. I need it with me everywhere I go and I go crazy when I’m not able to listen to music for a day.
What are your 10 favourite songs at the moment?
- Harry Marshall – M’kenzy Rayne
- Noel Gallagher – Dead In The Water
- Cher – If I Could Turn Back Time
- Machine Gun Kelly – Merry Go Round
- Brian Fallon – See You On The Other Side
- Mod Sun – RUNAWAY
- Elvis Presley – In The Ghetto
- Lorde – Ribs
- Arctic Monkeys – Mardy Bum
- Stereophonics – Graffiti On The Train
- The Cure – Inbetween Days (couldn’t leave this out or take out an other one to replace it)